List of Questions for “Naperville Champs” Project Requirement Gathering
1. Who will maintain this website? The city of Naperville or will our company after the project is completed?
2. Would you like to emulate the look and feel of this website similar to any other website you have in mind?
3. What kind of general layout do you prefer for the welcome screen?
4. How detailed to you want the welcome basket to be?
5. Would you like a search feature on the application?
6. What search criteria do you prefer on the application?
7. Would you like a filtering system? What sorting criteria would you like? (Popularity, name, price, type, location?)
8. How much information about an attraction do you want to be on the application? (Address, description, hours?)
9. What radius size do you prefer for mapping?
10. Would you like a visual map to pinpoint locations of attractions and places?
11. What kind of navigation do you like? Turn-by-turn, walking or driving?
12. Would you like to have all the links to the attractions websites?
13. Would you like to be able to add new attractions?
14. Would you like to be able to add reviews and ratings for the attractions? If so, would you like attractions to be displayed by popularity?
15. Would you like any deals/ upcoming events page or notifications on your application?
16. Would you like to integrate social media like Twitter, Facebook, etc?
17. Would you like to include historical information about the city?
18. Do you want a picture gallery or a photo stream for attractions/events?
19. Would you like to allow businesses to contact people who maintain the application or fill out a form on the application?
20. Would you like to have advertisements or sponsors?
Q # 1: Will users able to add places they visited in Naperville Area?
Q # 2: Will users able to provide review or rate the restaurants or some local business?
Q # 3: Should we provide notifications by email or text message to the users about what events happening or going to happen in the Naperville area?
Q # 4: Are we providing information about local deals or coupons?
Q# 5: How about local news?
Q#6: do we facilitate users to post photos on website?
Q#7 within how many miles should it able to print information about local businesses?
Q#8 should it provide the information for nearby cities to Naperville?
Q # 9 Is application has similar features as yellow pages?
Q # 10 what other information besides mentioned in the documents it must include?
Q#11 should we include sub categories in the local business for example in Automobile category we should have sub category for gas stations, automobile repairs, automobile parts and accessories etc.
Q#12 do we need to provide direction to reaching particular business through Google map?
Q#13 Should application include features to provide suggestions for similar search
Q#14 What are the methods we should include for search for particular business for example by name, by zip code, by address or find particular business within x miles?
Q#15 if we go for web solutions what are the web-based applications that could be used?
Q#16 should we include all the budget restricted businesses of particular type for the search?
Q#17 should we include local weather information?
Q#18 what does it mean by A business (or any city facility like Library) must be closed before it can be deleted. Can you give an example? Should it be removed permanently?
Q#19 should we include options for the most recently searched or the best reviewed item or category?
Q#20 do we need to provide user login in the future if this is success? Can there be membership?
Q#21 Can available spaces (restaurants/business/individual) are put up? So new vendor can accommodate her business in Naperville?